In exactly a weeks time, I'll be sitting the GAMSAT, which, for those who don't know, is an exam students take if they want a shot at getting into post-grad medicine.
I signed up kinda late for it, cos I was actually planning on skipping it this year, but I guess a few friends set me straight and I paid a late fee and it's been almost non-stop studying for a solid month. I've had to put my uni work on hold and put off the gym and just do little things that annoy me like that, mainly because I know I'm digging myself into a little GAMSAT ditch and I know it'll be very hard to climb out afterwards, but I know it'll be worth it if I continue to work my ass off.
As you can probably tell, I'm not really in the mood to study right now, so let me update y'all on my life :)
- Tension between co-workers at work
- I actually missed being at B1 cos I didn't have to deal with their shit when I was there
- Joined my first club at university! (Yes, I'm in my third year LOL)
- Had to rejoin ARC and orgsync and was kinda embarrassed that I didn't know what the latter was
- First aid and resuscitation certified!! :)
- Learnt how to carry a person with possible spinal injury with a blanket
- Carried Jean-Luc up and down the stairs
- Been so upset that I couldn't go out to the beach or wherevz on really nice days cos I had to study
- Hellen, Collin and I ran into the ocean at Bondi in the pouring rain about 3 weeks ago though :)
- Saw Tchami again!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!
- I really like my courses
- Except Neuroanatomy computer labs, those are so mundane ughhhhh
- I love muscles LOL
- I don't like bones
- Economics is making sense to me!!!
- I love how most of med sci are all in it together, sharing the pains
- Really wanna play with Danny and Dalz' doge :(
- Can't wait for the 22nd
- I think I should study now :(
Anyway, back to St John, I really like this whole society thing, esp when you get to meet new people and see the familiar faces there every week. I should've done it sooner! I would love to become an exec but idk if I can or have the time to in my honours year (if I do honours) ... [let's hope not!!]
So how have y'all been?