I just knew this was going to happen.
I fucking knewwwww it.
So ever since the GAMSAT I've been too lazy to get back into routine and now all I do is talk to my friends and shop online :'(
Anyway, I've been listening to Tove Lo's album and idk, I may be biased but I really like it. It's so real, and simple, but it works so well LOL. It's split into three sections: the sex, the love, the pain, which I guess is quite appropriate for her songs, haha. Her lyrics can be really quirky too like in this one song she's like "I can get a little drunk, i get into all the don'ts/ but on good days I am charming as fuck" and she understands things so well like "we're not forever, you're not the one/ you and me, we're a time bomb" and my absolute fave "if you love me right/ we fuck for life"
- I feel okay about the GAMSAT, but I really hope it goes well
- went to a lecture today about surgery, there is still so much ahead of me, I've only just touched a fraction of it
- I feel so minute
- but it's def not insignificant, what I'm doing. Definitely not.
- need to start working at blood bank again
- Still want to go to Nepal
- Why aren't my clothes here yet. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
- It's so hard to find time to gym
- Glute bridges hurt my ass
- uni. study. uni. study.
- Not sure what to do for my birthday
- tbh, it's not even a big deal rn, i'm got so much on my plate like fk me
- might go on a road trip to rural hospitals tho, that can be me celebration LOL
- sorry this is so boring
- i feel like i'm missing something
- i help a guy jump start his car today. in the pouring rain!!!!
- it was my first time hehe
- i don't think we should force it just because we can
- it would be good to have a distraction though
- maybe i can finally, once and for all for the 1 millionth time be done with this
- i hope it all works out for us
- good night